Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Self-publishing

I'd like to share an article online about self-publishing:

http://publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/digital/conferences/article/54837-at-the-2012-miami-book-fair-self-publishing-takes-center-stage.html

I agree with it 100%. My novel Laolao's DragonGate is self-published on Amazon. My readers told me my book has a high quality as a traditionally published book does. By the way, my editor teaches creative writing in Princeton University. It's so time consuming and impossible to get published by a traditional publisher. They care about genre - sorry, I don't write to please a certain of category; I write from my heart- it's literature should be. I want to send some meaningful message to my readers. I am an underdog, but I want my voice to be heard. So, GO, SEFL-PUBLISHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment