Monday, February 18, 2013

Who is the ideal actor to play Simon Stuart?




Simon Stuart is the American husband in my novel Laolao’s DragonGate.  The other day, one of my friends popped a question:
            “Is the character Simon based on your husband?”
            It made me laugh.  Some friends do think my novel is my memoir.  It is not, but some of the facts are based on real life. 
            How I came up with the name of Simon?  Be honest, I picked the name Simon because I like Simon Baker! 
            Wow, Simon Baker! 
            He is handsome and sexy!  Cool!  Simon Stuart is based on him – blue eyes with blond hair!
My friend laughed – it was her turn!
Then her talk went crazy – who will be the ideal actor to play Simon Stuart?
In my wild imagination, that will be Simon Baker!
My friend didn’t agree – she had another actor.  I believe every reader has a different imagine about Simon Stuart.  What’s yours if my book can be made into a movie?
Read my book and guess it for fun!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A7GP2IC

http://simon-baker.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment